Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Lillybelle's Closet's Blog!
A little about the creator:

My name is Jill and I am the lucky wife to a wonderful man named Joe and I have two beautiful children, Joey (15) and Lilly (3).

When I was a little girl I used to love to watch my Granny sew and since then have always aspired to have her talent. Having my little girl and wanting to dress her in original, lovingly handmade clothing re-ignited that desire in me. I began sewing just for her, but found that I enjoyed it so much I could easily end up making more than she would ever wear! I decided to be brave....venture out....and start offering my love of sewing to others.

I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoy making them!


Visit us at www.facebook.com/lillybellescloset or at  www.etsy.com/shop/LillyBellescloset

You will see Posts by Beth (this is Jill's friend that helps out :) from howtheelyfamilyseesit.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment